Posted Under "Knowledge Base Articles"

Corporate losses

Posted By Colin Scull

If your company has made a loss in the current year you will want to report that loss to HMRC as soon as possible so that it can be set against earlier profits and generate a refund of corporation tax paid for that earlier year.

Continue Reading…